Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Results Are In!!!! / Durham NC Photographer

It's now time to announce the winners of the Mommy and Me Contest are...

drum roll please..

Coming in at 1st place is Landria!!!

Congratulations Landria, You have just won a free 16x20 image or your choice from your shoot. You will need to email me the image number you would like to use!! It was a pleasure photographing you and your little one and I look forward to working with you again soon!!!

Congratulations also to Tonya for winning 2nd place!!!! You have won a free 8x10 of your choice from your shoot. You will also need to email me the image number you would like to us!! I had a blast photographing you and those two cutie pies!!!

And last but certainly not least... Congratulations to Kristin for winning 3rd place!!!! You have won a free 5x7 of your choice from your shoot. You will also need to email me the image number you would like to use.. You guys were so fun to photograph those 2 boys or yours are just too cute and I hope to get to work with you guys again!!!

To everyone who entered!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! To everyone that voted, THANK YOU!!

Everyone stay tuned, I will be announcing something new this year!!! Daddy and Me!!!! I will put something up very soon for a contest for all you wonderful Daddy's out there!!!

No comments: