Sunday, April 5, 2009

Maragretts Bridal Shoot / Durham Wedding Photographer

Oh how I have been wanting to share these. The wedding was April 4th so now I get to post a few of my favorites from the beautiful and sweet Margarette. Working with Margarette was so nice, she is one of the nicest people I think I have ever met. She is so easy to work with and not to mention simple beautiful. She has such a natural grace about her. Anyway here they are. Just a few of my favorites.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh wow! I love the top one the best. The lighting is perfect and she looks like an angel.

Gia said...

I LOVE em'!!! Melissa, girl, you did a bangin' job, such an amazing Photographer! And she looks so beautiful.....can't go wrong with that combination!