Thursday, April 30, 2009

More From Emily and Matt's Engagement Shoot / Durham Wedding Photographer

Here are a few of my favorites from Emily and Matt's engagement session. We did this session at the American Tobacco Area. It was pretty cool until rent a cop made us leave. Well it was really my fault I had no idea it was private property!!haha
It was fun though and Emily and Matt where troopers cause it was HOT!!! luckily it was quite breezy so it really wasn't too bad. I am so excited to be working with them and their wedding is going to be so beautiful!!! Thanks Emily and Matt, you guys did great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gia said...

Melissa, you have the cutest couples! And I just LOVE the second picture.....so bomb!!!

Heather Roach Photography said...

There are awesome, Melissa. ( :