Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to 2009!!!

Well, once again it's a new year. Time for everyone to make their resolutions, time for everyone to feel good about a brand new start. Well at least some people anyway.
I don't set resolutions, simply because I just don't see myself getting all caught up in the mess of it. But what I am going to do this year is make a list. Make a list of things that I want to do before the end of this brand new year.

Of course it would be hard to make that list all at once so every once in a while I may have to ad to the list. So for now here is what I have.

Things to accomplish before the end of 2009!!!!!

* Feel (not touch) but really feel something extraordinary

* Take a photograph of something really unbelievable

* Run an entire mile (without dying that is)

* Make someones Day

* Buy a beautiful peace of Art

* Set aside a day to be by myself with a box of Kleenex and do nothing all day but watch Hopeless Romantic movies

No comments: