Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rock of Ages Winery / Durham NC Wedding Photographer

Ask just about any little girl what her favorite color is and most of them will say PINK!!! Of course things change as we get older but for me PINK has been and always be my favorite color!!! The day I met Breezy I knew I loved her. She came to me so prepared with this huge PINK wedding planning book. It's was love at first sight for me lol. Their wedding was a beautiful romantic setting at the Rock of Ages Winery. There was Pink everywhere!!! Trip and all the guys looked great in their Pink show laces also I must say. Breezy's dress reminded me of Bella from Beauty and the Beast and she looked absolutely stunning. Breezy and Trip, you guys were amazing to work with and I can't wait to work with you guys again "soon"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bill Nicholls said...

Nice shots love to ladies bows all in line, and the blog is great. Keep updateing

Bill Nicholls said...

Nice shots the pink really stands out and you've used it to good effect. I love the girls pink bows on the rear of the dresses, all uniform. Lovely work and the blog is brilliant keep updating