Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Barn at Valhalla / Durham NC Wedding Photographer

I am playing a little catch up here so get ready for multiple weddings!!!!
This wedding was Bailey and Will at the beautiful Barn at Valhalla in Chapel Hill NC.
It's a beautiful country setting. Baiely and Will are both Carolina Tar Heel Fans which me being a Duke fan I don't hold that against them. hehe Actually the Carolina campus is quite beautiful so they wanted to do some of those picture there before we headed over the The Barn at Valhalla. Bailey and Will were both so sweet and I really had a great time with them and their crew. Bailey looked so pretty in her dress and I loved that both her mom and dad walked her down the ilse.
Thank you again Baiely and Will for allowing me to be a part of your day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: