Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year ~ And a New Website!

Well, Happy really really late New Year!!! For those that know me know I have been busy out the wazoo with trying to get my new website up and running. By the way it's still in the works, however it is up I just need to make a few more minor tweaks and wallah!!! So feel free to stop by and check it out www.melissasmithphotography.net

Now, on to the new year... I have to say I can not believe it is 2010 there are days I still feel like a teenager, days I can't believe I have a 10 year old beautiful little girl. There are also days I feel like Thank God I am no longer a teenager haha. Every year I make the same resolutions as most people, loose weight, exercise, eat right, blah blah blah they never work out for me. As a matter a fact it normally goes in the opposite direction. So this year I said the heck with that!! I did however decide I do want to make the next 10 years even better than these last 10 years so I am going to put together a list of "The Next 10" Which is just my list of the next 10 years, things I want to accomplish both personal and business related and hopefully I can accomplish at least 1 thing on that list in the next 10 years!!!

Seems a little werid posting a blog with out at least one image so here is one of my favorites of the girls!

Photobucket

No comments: