Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Margarette and Tommy's Wedding Album / Durham NC Wedding Photographer

Just finished up Designing a Wedding Album for Margarette and Tommy and I just love it. This album is actually a 40 page album but I just wanted to share of my favorites. I love to use use lots of colors and foliage in my books I believe it gives it character and really makes the pictures pop. I hope you like what you see. Feel free to comment on anything you like here.

What am I working on now... OMG I can not wait to blog about all the new things I am working on. I have some HOT bridals and some HOT boudoir sessions I am working on!!

FYI... Images posted below are not in the correct order...


This is the front and back cover for the Album...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVED the book and so does everyone else :)