Monday, May 18, 2009

Whitney and Brandon Wedding / Durham NC Wedding Photography

I actually met Whitney almost 2 years ago when I photographed her sister Tiffany's wedding. It was definitely pretty cool to get to see them all again. The day started at 6:30am at her moms house getting ready.. Talk about dashavou!! I was at that very house 2 years ago at 3am!!! It was funny I had to tease Courtney (the other sister) if she wanted to go ahead and just lock in a date. haha

Anyway, Whitney and Brandon were simply adorable. They have been together for about 6 years and still you could tell that they love each other just as much now as they did then. So, here are just a few of my favorites from their day.



Thanks Whitney and Brandon...you guys rock!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: