Sunday, August 24, 2008

An entire day of FUN!!! Just a little Sneak Peak!

Meet Chelsie, Lorin, and Jenny! Three FABULOUS young ladies I had the pleasure of photographing today. All three of the girls are so unique in their own way. I also got to use my brand new backdrop, it's is just so freaking cute! haha

I just could not help myself, I took soooo many different shots but it was so worth it. I am so excited to edit them all but there is just so many!! ha ha So I did want to show just a few. I choose "one" of my favorites of each girl to show off. It was actually harder than I thought it would be to choose my favorite!




3 comments:

Jessica Edwards Photography said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this background! :)

Unknown said...

Very well done..

Nice work, Melissa...!!

Dan (dgrits)

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

absolutely beautiful!